Saturday, January 17, 2009

Juanita

I have been inspired. I have been inspired to write, though I really don't know if writing is "my thing". But, my friend writes a thoroughly enjoyable blog and she has motivated me to begin my own. And she must write a damn good blog as I know two other friends who have also taken the leap after reading her daily online stories.

So, I've been mulling the idea over for a couple of weeks now and topics to write about are constantly popping in to my head...even the mundane seems like something to tackle. Of course at my age, I just need to find a way to remember them'-)

My girls - and even Pedro - are probably thinking that they will regret this as I am sure I will be blogging about them. Truly - do you think I could embarass them (the girls, not Peter) anymore than their Facebook entries - I think not!!! Today is my fair warning...tomorrow, if I remember, I begin!

Thanks Juanita.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Can't wait to read more. Hugs from Juanita ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marce!!! I haven't updated my blog since August (long story?), but welcome to the web!!

    ReplyDelete