Saturday, February 7, 2009

"mission impossible"???

All the hype and buzz about movies at this time of year and I realize that the only Oscar nominated movies I had seen before this weekend are "The Dark Knight", "WALL-E", and "Iron Man" - not exactly the pinnacle of the list!

So, this is movie weekend in the Drapes family and I can now add to the list "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and "Slumdog Millionaire". (We also went to "Taken" - not on the Oscar list but, good!)

I am a little tired of popcorn and soda so tomorrow may be movie day at home with "Changeling" or "Rachel Getting Married"...

though Olivia would really like to see "He's Just Not That Into You" or "New in Town" - see how I get side-tracked:}

Still on my list: "Frost/Nixon", "Milk", "Doubt", "Rachel Getting Married", "Changeling", "The Reader"

No comments:

Post a Comment