Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'll take my mulligan now, please!

My hair is missing!!!

Actually, I know where most of it is - and it's not on my head anymore:( It was totally unexpected - a misunderstanding, a miscommunication and now...

a mishap!

We put sooooo much trust in our hair stylists. And I love mine. She gave me a great haircut - just not the one I wanted.

When we were little kids we got "do-overs" or, at least, we took them; erasers - great invention that wipes out mistakes; even standardized testing gives one a bazillion chances at getting it right; and on the links we're given a mulligan for an errant shot - I'm calling a mulligan now - PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, girl, I gotta see a photo!! I'm sure you still look "bat-tastic!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy, I made a special trip to the store as soon as I got home from New Orleans to see your hair! I'm sure it's adorable, silly :)

    ReplyDelete